Support Coordination of your NDIS Plan
Community Connecting Illawarra is a registered NDIS provider for Support Coordination. We can offer assistance to strengthen your abilities to connect to and coordinate informal, mainstream, community and funded supports. We work with you to ensure you’re getting the most out of your NDIS plan and that it’s being implemented in the way YOU want it to be; it’s your plan and you’re in the driver’s seat!
CCI Support Coordination can include but not limited to:
• Helping you get connected to relevant supports that you need and want to have a fulfilling, meaningful life of your choosing i.e. a good life!
• Offering support through identifying and selecting providers that could be a good fit for what you’re looking for to help achieve your goals;
• Monitoring and evaluation of your NDIS plan outcomes and plan expenditure and strengthening to ensure quality and authenticity of supports being provided;
• We are the “go-to” support for you to call whenever you feel something in your plan/supports isn’t working or even when you want to add/change something in your plan/supports – we pride ourselves on being approachable and our door is always open to chat if you feel your supports could be better or need a change!
• Identifying strategies and solutions for when problem solving is required; and
• Enhancing your abilities to self-direct your own supports and be welcomed and included in your community as a valued and contributing citizen.
If you have Support Coordination included in your NDIS Plan and would like some more information on how CCI can potentially help with your plan management and implementation, doesn’t hesitate to give us a call on 0412 325 530 today!